If Only To Fly If Only To Fly

This is a long-time favorite of mine. Glad to see it's still here so I can favorite it for old time's sake :)

B B

If you don't watch this in full screen, you're missing out!

Girl Gamer Girl Gamer

I'm a girl gamer and I find this hilarious XD Although I do get mistaken for a little boy every now and then >_>;

Tremerz Tremerz

Love this movie series

OMG I want to save Bert but I fail so hard D: He is one of the only characters to take on all 3 movies and I can't even help him survive a jumping tremor for the life of me ;_; Forgive me, Bert!!!

Pool (Online Multiplayer) Pool (Online Multiplayer)

Woot!

Sooo fun! I never really liked this game before, but playing it this way is easier for me XD

iminlikewithyou responds:

Glad you like it Bakura!

Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

brilliant

I've been playing it all day and I can't get enough of it lol It's funny AND evil!!!

Praise The Sun #420Yolo Praise The Sun #420Yolo

I have not played this game, but after seeing many different gameplay videos and all the wonderful things that fans contribute to the fandom because of how insane it is, I'm still not mentally prepared to play it, but I have a soft spot for awesome stuff like this. That sentence was too long. This is awesome!

My word may not be worth much, but I'm hoping for an extended version of this. I honestly cannot find any decent songs that are catchy and funky like this one regarding this particular character and phrase. Something to consider ^^ But again, well done!

De4dly Loopz De4dly Loopz

I have literally been listening to this in my background for about an hour while looking at other websites. I thought it was just still going... that loop though. Very nice, very smooth.

De4dl0ck responds:

Ty c:

TBF Drop It Hard TBF Drop It Hard

This is hilarious! I laughed so hard just listening to this and having so much nostalgia that my sides are still hurting. So awesome!