Praise The Sun #420Yolo Praise The Sun #420Yolo

I have not played this game, but after seeing many different gameplay videos and all the wonderful things that fans contribute to the fandom because of how insane it is, I'm still not mentally prepared to play it, but I have a soft spot for awesome stuff like this. That sentence was too long. This is awesome!

My word may not be worth much, but I'm hoping for an extended version of this. I honestly cannot find any decent songs that are catchy and funky like this one regarding this particular character and phrase. Something to consider ^^ But again, well done!

De4dly Loopz De4dly Loopz

I have literally been listening to this in my background for about an hour while looking at other websites. I thought it was just still going... that loop though. Very nice, very smooth.

De4dl0ck responds:

Ty c:

TBF Drop It Hard TBF Drop It Hard

This is hilarious! I laughed so hard just listening to this and having so much nostalgia that my sides are still hurting. So awesome!

{LC} Wubbing in the Wind {LC} Wubbing in the Wind

Like dc-Mod said before me, nice and mellow. It's like easy listening, but with wubs!

inhstudios responds:

HAHA, :) easy listening with wubs.
gotta be one of my favorite quotes now.

Shutter Speed Shutter Speed

Lots of chills running down my spine caused by this song. Righteous.

CowardlyLion responds:

Thank you very much! I'm glad you enjoy the song to such an extent.

Enteroar - Revelations Enteroar - Revelations

I must be going deaf because I found myself continually turning up the volume. Just an observation on myself. I keep thinking everything needs more bass for some reason...
But the music itself is just great! I should've mentioned that first... Wait, I can still fix this! So long as I don't click the Submi-

Enteroar responds:

The intro bass IS very weak. Maybe I will reup this with more bass just for you! :D message meeee if interested. This song was soooo hard to mix. Glad you liked it still though.