If Only To Fly If Only To Fly

This is a long-time favorite of mine. Glad to see it's still here so I can favorite it for old time's sake :)

B B

If you don't watch this in full screen, you're missing out!

Girl Gamer Girl Gamer

I'm a girl gamer and I find this hilarious XD Although I do get mistaken for a little boy every now and then >_>;

Opinion is FACT Opinion is FACT

This is so whimsical and silly that my serious rating just went from a 20 to a 7 (if 25 was the highest).
I can now think rationally again, and I no longer feel anger towards the inferior comments that simply wish to criticize and annoy.

Well done.

The Minecraft - Matrix The Minecraft - Matrix

Omg, omfg! Nostaliga!!!

Nyan Caxx Nyan Caxx

Well that escalated quickly o.o;

Happy Plane Happy Plane

This is SO adorable and funny! The song is catchy and I wish there were lyrics so I could sing along <3

Sad Scyther Sad Scyther

This is hialrious and well done XD

Hiding In Plain Sight Hiding In Plain Sight

NONONO I didn't mean to vote zero I meant 5, FIVE DANGIT!!! FORGIVE ME!!! ;_; I was going for the highest score and went to the wrong end of the bar *whimpers* I'll be back tomorrow to correct this error :(

The Eidolon The Eidolon

This is an inspirational piece for the ages. A well developing story that unfolds expressing emotions that don't even need to be said. It is not easy to create such a story, but you have more than exceeded those boundaries. If this doesn't get 5 stars for creativity, suspense, mystery, originality, etc. etc., I don't know any other animation that should.